TOP 5 COLOURS FOR WEDDING SAREE
The most important day for most women is the day of their marriage and that includes the days that precede it that are full of shopping. There are plenty of colors that a bride can choose from for the saree, so why not experiment. Go ahead and buy the color that you love and that looks good on you.
Every wedding season the colors that are popular for the wedding saree change, but there are some that stay. There are many shades that you can choose from that will make stand out from the rest of the brides, so here are just 5 of the latest colors. Make sure to find the one that suits your skin tone and style.
- Scuba blue – This is an exotic shade and it can work for nearly any event during the wedding, including the puja, the wedding or the sangeet night. This is an energizing and fun color and it can be paired with oranges or classic blues.
- Marsala – If you have a bold personality, then you should go for a bold color. This is the color of the year and it can be paired with a classic blue, which will allow the dark shade to pop.
- Toasted Almond – If you want something simple, then toasted almond is the shade to go with for your bridal saree. If you want to have a single shade, then go for an embroidered option or wear it with a marsala or pink blouse for some color.
- Tangerine – This is another energizing, playful and bright color that is popular. You can wear this as a churidar style suit complete with a velvet jacket to make yourself a fashionista. This color is great when paired with other bright colors like yellow.
- Strawberry Ice – If you like pink, but don’t want to be traditional, then this is the perfect shade for you. It will help you to stand out in the crowd and it looks great with hints of tangerine, royal blue and purple.
You don’t need to stick to the traditional colors when it comes to the saree you will wear for your weddings and these are just some of the hottest colors of the season. Zipker will be able to help you pick out the best items in the latest shades, so make sure to check them out. Why buy anywhere else when you can get the best from them?