How To Look Graceful In Simple Anarkali Dresses?
Anarkali dresses have always been the favorite and most preferred attire of every woman for wedding occasions. They are worn by the bride, her friends, sisters and nearly all the women in that occasion. Everybody loves to wear a flowing Anarkali suit that would make them look gorgeous. Not only for wedding occasions but also are also preferred in the pre-wedding celebrations. This blog lets you know about some of the tips and tricks which the Anarkali lovers can opt to enhance their beauty.
• You can pair a simple Anarkali with heavily embellished jhumki style earrings. This entire look can make you look majestic and elegant. You can wear them to a wedding occasion as well as a formal party. You can also pair it with kundan earrings.
• The other way to make a simple Anarkali look gorgeous is to wear it with a neck piece. Wear a neck piece with your Anarkali only when you have deep beck line or a plain yoke. Never style your look with heavy jewellery if your Anarkali suit is already embroidered or has a small neck and decorated neck line.
• Anarkali is generally flowing in nature and are most floor length. They cover the entire churidar. This can make you look shorter. One thing which can be done to look elegant is to pair them with high heels. If you are comfortable in high heels, then always wear long Anarkali suits with high heels like stilettos or wedges. They can add several inches to your height. If you are not comfortable in pencil heels, you need not worry; wear them with platform heels. This would make you walk more confidently and smartly. Avoid wearing them with flats or any other kind of footwear even if you are tall. Some of the shades of footwear which are most preferred are: golden, white, silver and ivory. They can never make you look clumsy.
• Anarkali suits can also be complemented with a dupatta or a stole. When paired with a dupatta, this attire gives you an entire traditional look. You can pair them up with a heavily embellished dupatta or a stole depending on the occasion. Dupatta can be draped in several ways depending on the design of your Anarkali suit. For example, if your Anarkali has a heavy embroidery work around your neckline, then avoid keeping it around your neck. In such cases, wear the dupatta sideways so as to show the embroidery work in the front side. And if your suit is a plain work, team it up with a heavily sequined dupatta and cover the frontal portion of the kurta with it to flaunt the design.
• If you are unable to find an appropriate dupatta or jewellery that would go with your Anarkali, simply make a beautiful hair style that would complement and enhance your look. If you have straight hair, you can just keep them open. On the other hand, if you have wavy or curly hair, you can make a bun out of it.
• Short length anarkalis can also be tried for a change. They generally have more pleats and look like frock suits. These kinds of anarkalis are the best for the shorter women as they do not hide your feet and can make you look taller, unlike the floor-length anarkalis. Other kinds of short length anarkalis are the umbrella cut Anarkali and the asymmetrical hemline Anarkali suit.
Anarkali dresses are ruling the fashion house nowadays. It has become very popular even among the Bollywood celebrities. They wear them even to award shows. The only thing to be remembered when wearing an Anarkali suit is that always team it up with the right accessories so as to give it a vivid look.