DIFFERENT TYPES OF BUDGET FRIENDLY KURTIS FOR INDIAN WOMEN
The one Indian attire that has been gaining more and more importance with the passage of time is kurti. From creating a traditional party look to sober office wear, it complements the feature of every Indian woman and lets her flaunt her indigenous sense of style. This has paved the path for variations in style and trends of the courts and introduction of the latest versions of this ethnic wear.
Ethnic, sober or modern – Kurtis are the perfect and the flawless attire for every occasion and purpose. No Indian women’s wardrobe is complete without having a complete collection of kurtis for all purposes. Styling up with kurtis is the latest trend that compliments the look of every Indian woman. Trendy kurtis paired with stylish accessories give a complete look any woman. From designer labels to pocket friendly range kurtis, everyone can buy them from the trending shops as well as online stores. One can easily buy affordable designer ladies kurti online from their varied collection.
Here’s a list of 15 beautiful kurtis to suit anyone’s budget: –
1. Corporate Look Long Kurti – Kurti is the perfect ethnic attire as office wear. In contrast to western outfits, kurti gives an elegant corporate look to your everyday office attire. A long kurti creates a decent look as office wear.
2. Digital Print Kurti –Digital prints are much in trend these days. These are mostly common in long length kurtis with long sleeves. A colorfully printed design motif with vibrant colors imparts a massive color impression on the eyes.
3. Indo-Western Look Long Kurti – Long kurti paired up with palazzo or skirt gives a perfect indo-western look for your everyday affair. Even leggings or jeggings look quite good with this type of styling.
4. Color Block Kurti – Shifting completely from prints, stripes and checks, color block kurtis are printed with a combination of 2-3 colors with broad patches or blocks printed on the fabric.
5. Umbrella Cut Kurti–This is almost similar to anarkali suits. It is a medium or short length kurti which gives the look of an umbrella. The round flare creates a magical and flawless look for any occasion.
6. Acid Wash Print Kurti– It is a matchless mixture of many colors together thus creating the impression of acid washes. Acid wash fabrics are also sold in the market from which designer kurti can be made.
7. Chikankari Kurti – This is one of the most traditional forms of Indian styling of kurtis. This type of styling is mainly done in light colored fabrics which gives a soothing look. It is the perfect attire for the summer season.
8. Indigo Kurti – Indigo is the style code of the nation these days. Indigo colored cotton kurtis are the most in the trend in the recent times and have received an overwhelming response from the buyers.
9. Short Kurti – This is completely in contrast to long kurtis. It can be worn with jeans or even palazzo. Short kurtis are mostly preferred by college going students as this gives a comfortable look and feel at all times.
10. Sleeveless Kurti –This is the most common attire during the summer times. Sleeveless cotton kurtis are huge in demand in the tropical countries.
11. Mandarin Collar Kurti–This style is mostly inspired from shirt collar design and pattern. Mandarin collar kurtis create a sober look for every woman.
12. Jaipur Style Kurti – Traditional Jaipuri work on silk fabric has created a stable market for this style of kurtis. This style originated from the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan. The intense hand work on silk is an all time favorite for everyone.
13. Boat Neck Kurti – Long kurtis with extended boat neck design is the perfect evening attire for any party or occasion.
14. Block Print Kurti–Apart from sarees, block prints are quite also experimented on kurtis and it has proved to be a successful one.
15. Three Quarter Sleeve Length Kurti– Long kurti with quarter length sleeves is the perfect for those who don’t prefer wearing either sleeveless or full sleeve length kurtis.
In line with lehenga, sarees and western wear, kurtis continues to hold a strong position in the Indian market for ladies garments. Fashionistas look out for every reason to buy party wear fancy kurti to give a complete feel to their closet.