Anarkali Suits That Can Even Be a Formal Wear
Anarkali is the most popular traditional wear of the Indians. They can be worn in wedding occasions as well as in office parties. This article describes how Anarkali suits can be worn as a formal wear.
There is no hard and fast rule that Anarkali suits can only be on festive occasions. They can also be worn at the work place. They are in fact a dress which can be worn to all kinds of occasions and places. Most of the women are confused about what they should wear to their workplace. Plains shirts and formal pants can be smart and appropriate for the women who work in the corporate fields. But there arises a problem for such women who work in the Indian government organizations were wearing Indian attire is a must. Also, the formal shirt and the pants can become monotonous at times. This article suggests women style their Anarkali dresses as formal wear to their office.
• It is a wrong conception that kurta can give a clumsy look when worn to the office. They are the safest dress code one can wear to the office. Women can either wear solid color kurta or can wear them tight, loose, printed, long, short, etc; whichever would suit them the most. A well-fitted kurta or a plain Anarkali would never give a clumsy outlook. To make the outlook look more formal, an embroidered kurta can be worn.
• Women should always keep their attire simple and plain when they dress for their workplace. It recommended never overdress for a formal occasion. Thus, wearing those clingy, heavily sequined Anarkali dresses should be avoided. These kinds of Anarkali can be a perfect outfit for a wedding occasion but not for the workplace. Women have to be very cautious in this matter.
• Cotton Anarkali dresses are considered to be the most comfortable dress during the summers. Printed cotton Anarkali is the perfect office wear. Patiala salwar can also be worn under a short length Anarkali suit. Women can even opt for a plain salwar, the slim one or the dhoti pants.
• Nowadays always have become quite monotonous and old fashioned. Short length Anarkali suits can be paired with cigarette pants while the longer ones can be worn with wide palazzos. The bottom wear can contrast with the Anarkali suit.
• Not only salwars, cigarette pants or palazzos can be worn under Anarkali suits; but also jeans are a perfect match to wear under long or mid-length Anarkali suit.
• It advisable not to wear sports shoes with an Anarkali suit to the office. Always prefer wearing stilettos and if not comfortable wear simple juttis or flip-flops.
Office wear or formal wear is something we’re always looking smart and simple dressing is preferred. Over accessorizing or over dressing can be extremely clumsy and awful. Thus, for the ones who are not comfortable in the western attires, simple and plain anarkalis can be the perfect outfit when paired with the right accessories.