5 Ghagra Choli Designs for Teenagers
Ethnic wear has always held a prime position in the Indian fashion world especially ghagra choli. They are very popular among the Indians, especially for wedding occasions. Teenagers are believed to be one of the most vulnerable customers. It has, in fact, become the staple for brides. They are not worn by the brides on wedding occasions but they are also preferred by all the other females in the wedding ceremony. There are various kinds of ghagra choli, with several types of fabrics and designs used to give an elegant look to each and every costume. Finding the right kind of ghagra choli can be extremely toilsome and you might end up choosing the wrong type of dress. This blog lets you about the different types of ghagra choli which teenagers can wear for specific occasions.
• The first kind of ghagra choli is the sheer net lehenga. The online stores are flooded with net ghagra cholis every season. It has become very popular especially during the wedding season. Simple to elaborate, every kind of ghagra cholis are preferred by the women. The popular styles which you would find in a net ghagra choli are the bridal choli with chiffon, nylon and a blend of silk; embellished with sequins and semi-precious stones and finally the embroidery works and motifs.
• The second type of ghagra choli is the luxuriant silk lehenga. These cholis are made from the finest threads of silk. The fabric makes it more popular among women especially in occasions like weddings. Silk makes the entire dress a luxury dress type. It can give a girl a queen like feeling. Some of the popular silk ghagra choli designs are: tie and dye, zari embroidery, mirror work, thread embroidery, patch and appliqué work and multi colored zardosi plus stonework. Nowadays, the printed silk lehengas have become more popular. They are easy and comfortable to wear as well as cheaper compared to the other types.
• The other type of ghagra choli is the flowing georgette lehenga. They have won several hearts. It flowing nature has made it more popular. It is appropriate for wedding occasions as well as Indian traditional parties. The popular designs under this type are: printed, block printed, tie and dye; beaded and sequined and the one with zardosi and zari work.
• The final lehenga type is the chic crepe lehenga. They are the most simple out of all the lehenga types. This type of lehenga aptly proves the phrase, “less is more”. They are the ideal attire for the summer season and can be worn in wedding occasions as well as in another Indian get together parties. Some of the popular styles under this type of ghagra choli are resham; printed and the zardosi embroidered.
• The most comfortable and favored by all is the cotton lehenga. It is a must-have for all girls’ wardrobe. It has been observed that cotton lehengas are mostly preferred by the women of Gujarat and Rajasthan. Cotton lehengas not only is a styling outfit but also provides relief during the hot and humid summers. They are a perfect outfit to wear for the summer weddings. Some of the popular cotton lehengas are patch and appliqué; multi-head lehenga; bandhani print with tie and dye; mirrored cotton lehenga and the embroidered ghagra choli with chunri or plain dupatta.
You have to be extremely cautious while choosing a ghagra choli for a teenager as extreme subtleness or an over-do can create extreme boredom or can exploit the entire look. This blog would definitely help you with choosing the right kind of ghagra choli for teenagers.